Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot less like Christmas



Well, Sunday was the day we took down the Christmas decorations. Always a day of mixed emotions, sad because the house looks empty happy because the house looks clean and fresh.  Regardless! What better way to celebrate such a day than to be drinking Mimosa!  This one was premixed blood orange concoction that we got at World Market.  Upon my first sip I thought... it reminds me of something... so I reached way back into my memory banks and came up with........ Mad Dog 20/20.  I haven't thought about Mad Dog 20/20 in 10 years. Yuck. There is a reason you only drink Mad Dog when you have about fifty cents to your name... it's terrible! Do they even sell it any more?  Eric thought it was more like Boone's Farm.  Another one you aren't probably going to be reaching for any time soon.  If you're over 25 that is.....  Either way, it wasn't good.  Do yourselves a favor and stick to fresh OJ with sparkling wines that cost more than $10.

Of course, none of this means we didn't polish off the whole bottle.  Those decorations weren't taking themselves down!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment