Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beercation



Aaaaaahhhhhh beercation. I mean vacation. Yeah, vacation, that's it! This one was for the kiddo to celebrate her SEVENTH birthday so that meant... THEME PARKS! Oh the joy. Do you hear it in my voice? No... huh...can't imagine why..... I think few things rank as being as stressful as "enjoying" a theme park. I honestly don't think I've ever heard as much screaming, crying, and whining as I heard at DisneyWorld when we went there in 2009....and that was by the parents! I digress. So how do we keep our cool? Beer. Conveniently, at SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari park beer is liberally sold. In a 22 oz cup. Perfect for walking around and enjoying the animals in their confines. Sure it was Miller Lite, but that's actually the perfect light and refreshing thing you need when someone is begging and pleading for just one more cup of nectar to feed the parrots. I highly recommend it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment