Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bowling for Beer

Eric Bowling in the Shadow of Two Bud Lights
Few things go together as well as beer and bowling.  So when we decided to go bowling yesterday, of course we had a few Bud Lights.  Did you know that at the bowling alley in Kenmore, a Bud Light will run you $1.50? $1.50! Amazing! I haven't paid less than $4 for a beer since college. It would have been better if they'd been in the shape of bowling pins, but for $1.50 you can't exactly complain.

I can't decide if the beer helped my game or not.  My first game was 122, my second 89 (yikes!) and my third 130.  Before you belittle my scores, the last time I went bowling was well over a year ago at a company Christmas party, where I'll have you know, I bowled a turkey!  In case you don't bowl or don't know, a turkey is three strikes in a row.

See? Proof!
Also in case you are a local and are wondering, the Kenmore lanes was a lot better on the inside than I expected from it's facade.  It was clean and bright and had TONS of lanes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment