Friday, December 14, 2012

It's baaaaaccccckkkkkkk!

It's baaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkkk!  It's once again Boozemas! And for the first night I started thinking about some of my favorite flavors and what immediately popped into my head was pineapple upside down cake.  I remember the first time I had it.  It was some boyscouting event I was being forced to attend due to my brother's involvement in scouts.  Let me just tell you right now that noting is more boring than attending anything that has is strictly for your sibling.  Nothing.  Regardless! At this particular event someone brought a magical desert known as pineapple upside down cake.  I'd never had anything so wonderful! So delicious! So unbelievable.  So what better way to fondly reflect on childhood memories? Somehow work booze into it.
 
Thus the Pineapple Upside Down Cake is born: 
1 Shot Pinnacle Cake Flavored Vodka
4 oz Pineapple Juice
Splash Grenadine
Whipped Cream
Cherries
 
Cheers!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment