Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sneak Peak

I'm almost done with Violet's room, but I wanted to show how the bed turned out before I do the whole room. It's beautiful! It was so so worth the work.
It really goes with the bedding she chose perfectly.  It is beautifully set off by the wall color.  Hurrah! All that work paid off!



 Close up of what the brush strokes ended up looking like. Not bad.

Couple tips if you decided to do this project.
1. Sand the brass well
2. Spray the primer evenly
3. Painstaking, thin even coats is the only way to go
4. You only need about a teaspoon of paint when it's all said and done.  I bought a gallon and you can't even tell I used some.
5.Make sure your lighting is good so the coverage is even

That's it! Stayed tuned for the final reveal and how to make the most of an 8x10 bedroom.

Cheers!

2 comments: